1. Applicants are over 18 years old.
2. Applicants must be non-Japanese and have completed 12 years of schooling outside of Japan.
3. Applicants can obtain valid student visas for admission based on the laws and regulations of the Government to Japan (the Immigration-Control and Refugee-Recognition Act).
4. Applicants have a responsible guarantor residing in Japan.
5. Applicants must process sufficient Japanese language skills to attend and understand lecture given in Japanese.
1. Interview (including Japanese listening).
4. Application materials submitted.
5. Date of examination will be the end of March ,1998.